Iridescence, you’re the most encouraging person, I have ever come across. Truly. You do say things which get me on cloud nine, and I wish you could actually be a part of my life. Though, you already are, and a major one. I do hope, to attain great heights in life and I am so blissful that you believe in me. You’re a spellbinding person. You really are. Thank you, for this tag, Iridescence.
The creator of this tag is most presumably, Shivani.
The rules –
– mention and link the person who tagged you
– link the creator of this tag (same as the one who nominated me)
– tag five female bloggers who inspire you and give a reason why.
– nominate the five mentioned female bloggers to do the tag!
-copy paste the rules and add the header image, too.
The ladies –
- First of all, the woman I look up to, definitely, it is, Iridescence. What you write is really stupendous and I hope you will do continue to inspire me. I wish, you will do great in the JEE examinations and touch the sky. However, you don’t have to do this challenge again. I just wanted to tag you, because you really are an out of the box person.
- Gm1123, we have talked a little and I really appreciate your approach towards life. I do like your pictures. And, I can totally get it why you don’t like the fact that you share your birthday with Miley Cyrus. Jokes apart, thank you for reading some posts of mine, and I hope we talk soon.
- Simpledimple, I have been reading your posts, and I do like it your way. We haven’t talked much, but I hope we do soon. And, thank you for reading mine too.
- TheSarahdoughty, I don’t know you really, and we haven’t talked. Though, I like what you write. Thank you for reading my posts.
- Saracroethle, I wanted to tag you. That’s it. Thanks, for reading some of my blogs. And, I wish the best for you.
That is that.
Have a great life.
*Feel free to give your views*